Introduce coding, communication and other computer concepts with this easy-to-use, entertaining and informative science kit for children aged 6+! Designed to be a fun, hands-on experience for kids. Teach coding, encryption and data sorting concepts by using real objects, without a computer or app. First, kids will learn the concept with a hands-on, guided activity, and secondly, they will create their own, unique binary necklace, sorting race, ancient encryption device, mystery maze and pixelated picture. || 15 components are included in the kit: 1 Necklace, Digital (Binary) Beads, 1 Sorting Tray, 1 Seesaw Balance, 1 Plastic Tube, 2 Paper Strips, 10 Clip Jars, Stickers, Spoon, Sand, 3 Plastic Sheets, 200 Colored Beads, Pixel Board, Tweezers and Education and Instruction Booklet.
- HANDS-ON CODING WITHOUT A COMPUTER — No screen time required! A practical, fun introduction to coding for kids and everything you need is included in the box.
- CREATE CLEVER CODING PRODUCTS — Children learn best by using their hands! They will create a unique binary necklace, sorting race, ancient encryption device, mystery maze and pixelated picture.
- SO MUCH VALUE IN THE BOX — Included are 15 components that come in resalable containers and bags, which can be used again and again.
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS — We want science to be fun and easy for kids to understand. Each step in the booklet comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- IDEAL FOR BEGINNER PROGRAMMERS — Give your kids an opportunity to understand digital concepts with their hands. They’ll be experts in no time!
- ENGAGE LEFT AND RIGHT HEMISPHERES — Develop your child’s logical and analytical skills as the same time as developing their creative and expressive skills as part of their STEM learning. We’ve designed this kit for children aged 8+ with strengths on either side!
- PROGRESSION OF STEM SKILLS INCLUDED — Step by step starter activities early success. Children can then use their creativity to work on more open activities for each coding concept.
- A TRUSTWORTHY BRAND WITH FULLY COMPLIANT SCIENCE KITS — WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA). Our products are recognized internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.