Build more than 20 solar-powered models to learn about how solar cells convert energy from sunlight into mechanical Energy. Conduct experiments with the solar Cell to see how different placement angles, different light levels, different sources of light, and different loads affect its operation. Learn about solar power in a fun, hands-on way. This kit includes a unique single-piece solar motor that is composed of a photovoltaic Cell and an electric motor joined together in one compact unit. With this solar motor, you can power dozens of electric vehicles and devices. Build models including cars, trucks, planes, windmills, waterwheels, robots, and other vehicles. The 60-page, full-color experiment manual offers step-by-step illustrated instructions for the building projects and experiments. The building system is compatible with all of our other physics and construction kits.
- Build 20 solar-powered models including cars, trucks, Planes, and Robots
- Learn about solar power in a fun and hands-on way
- Kit includes a unique photovoltaic Cell and electronic motor
- Building pieces are compatible with all Thames & Kosmos physics and construction kits
- New 2012 item – includes 60-page full-color manual