This manual is a comprehensive compilation of “methods that work” for deriving, characterizing, and differentiating hPSCs, written by the researchers who developed and tested the methods and use them every day in their laboratories. The manual is much more than a collection of recipes; it is intended to spark the interest of scientists in areas of stem cell biology that they may not have considered to be important to their work. The second edition of the Human Stem Cell Manual is an extraordinary laboratory guide for both experienced stem cell researchers and those just beginning to use stem cells in their work.
- Offers a comprehensive guide for medical and biology researchers who want to use stem cells for basic research, disease modeling, drug development, and cell therapy applications.
- Provides a cohesive global view of the current state of stem cell research, with chapters written by pioneering stem cell researchers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Includes new chapters devoted to recently developed methods, such as iPSC technology, written by the scientists who made these breakthroughs.
Visit the website for more information…
Based in science, BioBrilliance products are all designed to help you find that fountain of youth. Introducing the most advanced eye cream available by BioBrilliance! Made with plant stem cells, this eye brightener will diminish dark circles and fade unsightly spots. When used according to directions, you will see a noticeable difference in the way your eyes look. Try it today and you will not regret it! -Stem cells naturally erase darkness under the eyes -Vitamin C and Echinacea are a powerful combination; when formulated together to reduce both dark circles and puffiness -Delicious smell of natural cucumber as well as reducing puffiness -May help strengthen the most delicate skin on the body; the eye area -Applies smoothly -Renews and refreshes tired looking eyes even after a long night -Latest technology in combining plant stem cells, —-Vitamin C and peptides
- Reduce darkness, tiredness, puffiness from your eyes.
- Stem cells naturally erase darkness under the eyes
- Vitamin C and Echinacea are a powerful combination; when formulated together to reduce both dark circles and puffiness
- May help strengthen the most delicate skin on the body; the eye area
- All BioBrilliance products are manufactured in a FDA inspected, cGMP compliant facility. All products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Detailed information available on our homepage…
An innovative theory proposes a new therapeutic strategy to break the stalemate in the war on cancer. It is called cancer stem cell (CSC) theory, and Lucie Laplane offers a comprehensive analysis, based on an original interdisciplinary approach that combines biology, biomedical history, and philosophy.
Rather than treat cancer by aggressively trying to eliminate all cancerous cells―with harmful side effects for patients―CSC theory suggests the possibility of targeting the CSCs, a small fraction of cells that lie at the root of cancers. CSCs are cancer cells that also have the defining properties of stem cells―the abilities to self-renew and to differentiate. According to this theory, only CSCs and no other cancer cells can induce tumor formation.
To date, researchers have not agreed on the defining feature of CSCs―their stemness. Drawing from a philosophical perspective, Laplane shows that there are four possible ways to understand this property: stemness can be categorical (an intrinsic property of stem cells), dispositional (an intrinsic property whose expression depends on external stimuli), relational (an extrinsic property determined by a cell’s relationship with the microenvironment), or systemic (an extrinsic property controlled at the system level). Our ability to cure cancers may well depend upon determining how these definitions apply to different types of cancers.
Visit the website for more information…