Bringing new hope to chronic pain and chronic condition sufferers! This book is about you and getting your life back. If you or a loved one is suffering from chronic degenerative knee, shoulder, or hip pain due to arthritis; or you have chronic inflammation or autoimmune issues, you owe it to yourself to see how Stem Cell Therapy can offer hope and healing! The book answers the most common questions that people have about stem cells therapy. Can stem cells help with a serious medical problem? Are the treatments safe? How many treatments you may need? How fast will you see results? How to get 95% success rate? These questions and many more are answered here. This is a complete easy to read guide for anyone interested in stem cell treatment. Dr. Banerjee reveals how this cutting-edge therapy can rapidly replace damaged cells in the body with no side effects or downtime. Stem Cell Therapy is one of the biggest medical breakthroughs in natural healing!Stem Cells are master cells that have the capacity to develop into any other type of cell in your body. They are tasked with healing injured tissue, bone, ligament and tendon. Your body is continuously rebuilding with the help of stem cells. These cells repair your body in the same way your body naturally heals itself. The book, Stem Cells the Healing Revolution by Dr. Raj Banerjee, will provide key insights on how using stem cell therapy can help reverse chronic pain and disease, and help you or your loved ones get back to the life you love.
Folate is an essential nutrient necessary for cell division and regeneration. However, the body cannot make it. It is necessary for the body to get the bioavailable form of folate to support the function it is needed for in the body.
The Pure Science Supplements Methylfolate Difference
Pure Science Methylfolate a metabolized and bioavailable form of folate. Apart from its prenatal benefits to pregnant women, it also helps the body produce red blood cells. Folic acid deficiency is a known cause of anemia in both adults and children. The advantage of taking Methylfolate is that it is already metabolized and ready for the body to absorb.
For both men and women, Methylfolate helps the body break down, create and use new proteins as well as form new blood cells and create new DNA. It pairs with Vitamin B12 as a coenzyme to metabolize methionine and homocysteine. Without folate, homocysteine levels can cause blood to clot more easily than normal and may cause cardiovascular conditions. Folate lowers homocysteine levels and helps with the breakdown of triglycerides, a type of fat found in the blood that is used for energy. Methylfolate helps to regulate mood.
Whether you are pregnant or planning to conceive, Pure Science Folic Acid will give your baby a healthy start in life! And whether you are male or female, Pure Science Folic Acid will help support mood, cardiovascular health, and cell regeneration.
Pure Science Supplements continues to grow hand in hand with the uncompromised quality and integrity of our products. Using only the best ingredients and high technology, Pure Science Supplements Methylfolate boasts of the highest quality Folate supplement. Manufactured at GMP certified facilities and having passed through stringent testing, we stop at nothing in order to give you the purest and most genuine Methylfolate in the market.
- BIOAVAILABLE FORM OF FOLATE & PRENATAL CARE: Pure Science Methylfolate is a metabolized bioavailable form of folate that the body can readily use. It is a better option due to its higher absorbability and lack of side effects. It also ensures adequate folate levels necessary for pregnant women to support normal neural development.
- PROMOTES CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Folate deficiency results in an increase in homocysteine levels in the blood, which is associated with blood vessel damage and blood clots, possibly leading to an unhealthy heart. Due to the bioavailability of folate in the form of Methylfolate, it helps lower homocysteine levels, an amino acid associated with higher risk of cardiovascular problems.
- MOOD REGULATION & CELL-REGENERATION: Pure Science Methylfolate helps regulate mood. Methylfolate helps facilitate the synthesis of neurotransmitters involved in mood regulation, helps your body produce and maintain new cells.
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES CERTIFIED: Produced by GMP certified facilities with the highest manufacturing and sourcing standards of Pure Science. ‘Rooted in Science, Backed by Research’ as its motto, Pure Science Supplements focuses on producing the best and safest products for our customers to achieve greater vitality in mind and body by using only the best raw materials obtained through rigorous research.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: As we are confident of the efficacy of Pure Science Methylfolate Supplement, all purchases are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee should you be unsatisfied. Our products are potent for 2 years from manufacture date.
Tissue engineering integrates knowledge and tools from biological sciences and engineering for tissue regeneration. A challenge for tissue engineering is to identify appropriate cell sources. The recent advancement of stem cell biology provides enormous opportunities to engineer stem cells for tissue engineering. The impact of stem cell technology on tissue engineering will be revolutionary.
This book covers state-of-the-art knowledge on the potential of stem cells for the regeneration of a wide range of tissues and organs, including cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, neurological and skin tissues. The technology platforms for studying and engineering stem cells, such as hydrogel and biomaterials development, microfluidics system and microscale patterning, are also illustrated. Regulatory challenges and quality control for clinical translation are also detailed. This book provides an comprehensive update on the advancement in the field of stem cells and regenerative medicine, and serves as a valuable resource for both researchers and students.
Readership: Life science scientists; biomedical researchers; cell biologists; academics, postgraduate students and advanced undergraduate students in cell biology, biochemistry and genetics; surgeons; clinicians; biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry professionals.
- Stem Cells for Regenerative Medicine