Mochoog Stem 4WD assembly kit is a four-wheel drive DIY climbing vehicle, which can help children learn the mechanical transmission structure of the vehicle model by using their own hands on their practice. Learn how electrical energy can be converted into mechanical Energy, and how to change the chassis height of the vehicle to come across obstacles.Learn how to improve The vehicle ‘s cross-country ability to come across obstacles through adjusting the combination of transmission crankshaft’s dislocation variation. Through learning practice, the children can systematically master the principles of energy transformation and mechanical movement structure, so we can say that a small climbing vehicle can foster a future mechanical inventor. It can helps to develop the children’s creativity and ability of using hands and brain. In the procedure of assembling, children will have a taste of joy and achievement by conquering challenges from time to time, which is beneficial for children’s creativity cultivation and intelligence development. package size (L x W x h) : 11 x 6.7 x 2.2&Nbsp;(inches) vehicle size (L x W x H): 8.3 x 4.3 x 4.1&Nbsp;(inches)
- Inventing set for ages 8+: Unique STEM Toy for kids , teens & adults.
- this is an assembly kit of a 4WD model which appears to walk as the 4 wheels on its corners move vertically, and climbs over obstacles up to 50mm with ease.
- Choose from 3 different chassis angle settings. Power from the motor is delivered to the wheels by assembly-type ladder chains. Includes everything needed for easy snap-fit/screw-together assembly. Simple wiring is required to complete the assembly. Requires one R6/AA/UM3 battery.(The kit isn’t including battery)
- Intro to engineering kit: Aspiring engineers & tinkerers! No training or additional parts needed.
- All pieces are made with high quality non-toxic ABS materials and certified to meet European and American Toy safety standards. It is very easy to wash or wipe all the pieces to make them germ free