Translational Regenerative Medicine is a reference book that outlines the life cycle for effective implementation of discoveries in the dynamic field of regenerative medicine. By addressing science, technology, development, regulatory, manufacturing, intellectual property, investment, financial, and clinical aspects of the field, this work takes a holistic look at the translation of science and disseminates knowledge for practical use of regenerative medicine tools, therapeutics, and diagnostics. Incorporating contributions from leaders in the fields of translational science across academia, industry, and government, this book establishes a more fluid transition for rapid translation of research to enhance human health and well-being.
- Provides formulaic coverage of the landscape, process development, manufacturing, challenges, evaluation, and regulatory aspects of the most promising regenerative medicine clinical applications
- Covers clinical aspects of regenerative medicine related to skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, bone, fat, muscle, vascular system, hematopoietic /immune system, peripheral nerve, central nervous system, endocrine system, ophthalmic system, auditory system, oral system, respiratory system, cardiac system, renal system, hepatic system, gastrointestinal system, genitourinary system
- Identifies effective, proven tools and metrics to identify and pursue clinical and commercial regenerative medicine
- SIZE – 90x60cm ( 36×24 inches )
- High Quality Poster Print
- Tracking number for every order
- Pack the poster inside of a thick tube, guarantee the perfect condition
- Wall Decor
Visit the website for more information…
Principles of Regenerative Medicine, Third Edition, details the technologies and advances applied in recent years to strategies for healing and generating tissue. Contributions from a stellar cast of researchers cover the biological and molecular basis of regenerative medicine, highlighting stem cells, wound healing and cell and tissue development. Advances in cell and tissue therapy, including replacement of tissues and organs damaged by disease and previously untreatable conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, liver disease and renal failure are also incorporated to provide a view to the future and framework for additional studies.
- Comprehensively covers the interdisciplinary field of regenerative medicine with contributions from leaders in tissue engineering, cell and developmental biology, biomaterials sciences, nanotechnology, physics, chemistry, bioengineering and surgery
- Includes new chapters devoted to iPS cells and other alternative sources for generating stem cells as written by the scientists who made the breakthroughs
- Edited by a world-renowned team to present a complete story of the development and promise of regenerative medicine
Click here if you need more detailed info…
The Limits Of Medicine Are Not Static
Stem cell therapy is a complicated field―one that usually overwhelms patients seeking treatment for chronic pain that they can’t solve through medication or other forms of therapy. But before those patients look toward surgery to try and mend their ailments, Dr. Naota Hashimoto, Dr. Suhyun An, and Dr. Bohdan Olesnicky hope to provide another option in Demystifying Stem Cells: A Real-Life Approach to Regenerative Medicine.
In this book, you’ll learn all about how regenerative medicine is the future of healthcare―an innovative and incredibly powerful new treatment that can get you back on your feet from long-term injuries or chronic pain. You’ll understand how stem cell therapy works and if you are a candidate for treatment.
The longer you suffer from a worsening health condition, the less likely you are to achieve optimal results from regenerative medicine―so don’t hesitate to learn more about stem cell therapy or growth factor treatments. Doing something is always better than doing nothing when it comes to your future health.
Visit the website for more information…