The new Omano JuniorScope is the perfect microscope for your young scientist. This gift will have them put down their phone and perk up their interest in nature. The JuniorScope is a high quality, easy to use microscope built with kids in mind. With the JuniorScope your kids can look at everything from plant cells to water bears. Unlike other children’s microscopes, the JuniorScope has precision glass optics, is easy to use and gives a crystal clear image of what’s on the slide. To top it off the JuniorScope is two microscopes in one. You get a low power microscope for looking at solid objects like leaves and insects and a high power microscope for looking at transparent objects like living cells and tissues with 40x, 100x and 400x magnification levels. The JuniorScope is solid and well built. Unlike other microscopes on the market that look, feel, and perform like toys the JuniorScope provides a quality design, clear images, and a great experience. Our EZ focus knobs let your kid get the crystal clear image they want. And, the battery powered LED light lets them go wherever the adventure takes them. The JuniorScope comes fully inspected, prepped, batteries installed, and ready to use out of the box. You also get a kit of accessories which includes 5 prepared and 5 blank slides, stains, lens cleaner and more. The Omano JuniorScope is the perfect gift for sparking a lifelong love of science and exploration. Buy it now and start their journey today.
- Kid’s Metal Science Microscope – These portable microscopes boast three magnification levels, including 40x, 100x, and 400x, to let you zoom in with clarity.
- Precision, Crystal-Clear Glass Optics – Each field microscope is fitted with premium-grade glass lenses to give children improved visual quality and safety when in use.
- Low & High-Powered Use – This microscope for beginners allows children to work view plants, insects, blood, DNA, germs, and more with adjustable focus knobs.
- Ultimate Kid’s Science Kit – Every microscope comes with “The Amazing Microscope Adventures” experiments ($18.99 value), petri dish, stains, forceps, dropper, test tube, slides, guides and much more.
- Portable, Battery-Powered Functionality – Great for backyard DIY experiments or classroom events, these kid-friendly microscopes feature LED lighting for easier visual identification.