This volume provides insight into the pivotal roles of stem cells, exosomes and other microvesicles in biofunction and molecular mechanisms and their therapeutic potential in translational nanomedicine. It further highlights evidence from recent studies as to how stem cell derived exosomes and microRNAs may restore and maintain tissue homeostasis, enable cells to recover critical cellular functions and begin repair regeneration. These early studies in animal models of aging also show evidence of improved immune, cardiovascular and cognitive functions as well as improved health span and life span. The use of exosomes from body fluids to define specific biomarkers for various tumors may also clear the path to patient-targeted treatments by developing exosome-derived microRNA based cancer therapeutics. It is essential reading for graduate students, research fellow and biomedical researchers in academia or the pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
Name:Double Solar Fan No. 3
Material:ABS environmental plastic
The principle of solar cells is the photovoltaic effect of the semiconductor PN junction. The so-called photovoltaic effect is an effect of the electromotive force and current generated when the object is exposed to light and the state of charge Distribution in the object changes.
In the model, the circuit connection between the two panels and the motor is a parallel circuit. When the solar panel is facing the sunlight, current can be generated, and the fan rotates. When the sunlight on the solar cell is blocked, the fan Stops rotating.
- For more information, please see the product description, or contack me any time
- DIY toys, need children to manually brain, to stimulate children’s learning fun
- With a simple experimental setup, students can quickly master the experimental principles of each experimental techniques
- Ability development: manual brain, interest training, intellectual development, parent-child communication, interactive toys
- Direct assembly, no need for other accessories, simple assembly, exercise the child’s hands-on ability