You are buying 1 boxes Purtier Placenta 5th Edition. Please surf on www.purtier.com for more information. International buyers please note:- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Purtier Placenta – Reversing the Aging Process
- 1 Bottle is 60 Capsule
- Entric Coated Capsule
Detailed information available on our homepage…
The second edition of Stem Cells: Scientific Facts and Fiction provides the non-stem cell expert with an understandable review of the history, current state of affairs, and facts and fiction of the promises of stem cells. Building on success of its award-winning preceding edition, the second edition features new chapters on embryonic and iPS cells and stem cells in veterinary science and medicine. It contains major revisions on cancer stem cells to include new culture models, additional interviews with leaders in progenitor cells, engineered eye tissue, and xeno organs from stem cells, as well as new information on “organs on chips” and adult progenitor cells.
In the past decades our understanding of stem cell biology has increased tremendously. Many types of stem cells have been discovered in tissues that everyone presumed were unable to regenerate in adults, the heart and the brain in particular. There is vast interest in stem cells from biologists and clinicians who see the potential for regenerative medicine and future treatments for chronic diseases like Parkinson’s, diabetes, and spinal cord lesions, based on the use of stem cells; and from entrepreneurs in biotechnology who expect new commercial applications ranging from drug discovery to transplantation therapies.
- Explains in straightforward, non-specialist language the basic biology of stem cells and their applications in modern medicine and future therapy
- Includes extensive coverage of adult and embryonic stem cells both historically and in contemporary practice
- Richly illustrated to assist in understanding how research is done and the current hurdles to clinical practice
Click here if you need more detailed info…
First developed as an accessible abridgement of the successful Handbook of Stem Cells, Essentials of Stem Cell Biology serves the needs of the evolving population of scientists, researchers, practitioners and students that are embracing the latest advances in stem cells. Representing the combined effort of seven editors and more than 200 scholars and scientists whose pioneering work has defined our understanding of stem cells, this book combines the prerequisites for a general understanding of adult and embryonic stem cells with a presentation by the world’s experts of the latest research information about specific organ systems. From basic biology/mechanisms, early development, ectoderm, mesoderm, endoderm, methods to application of stem cells to specific human diseases, regulation and ethics, and patient perspectives, no topic in the field of stem cells is left uncovered.
- Selected for inclusion in Doody’s Core Titles 2013, an essential collection development tool for health sciences libraries
- Contributions by Nobel Laureates and leading international investigators
- Includes two entirely new chapters devoted exclusively to induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells written by the scientists who made the breakthrough
- Edited by a world-renowned author and researcher to present a complete story of stem cells in research, in application, and as the subject of political debate
- Presented in full color with glossary, highlighted terms, and bibliographic entries replacing references
Visit the website for more information…