Anti Aging Serum, Anti Wrinkle Serum
- THE ONLY TRUE PLANT STEM CELL THERAPY: Plant Stem Cell Beauty/Cambial Meristematic Immortal Cells (CMC Korean Anti-Aging serum contains the secrets of imported Korean beauty that uses immortal plant stem (meristematic) cells from the wild ginseng plant; our active & immortal cells can self-renew. The cells provide your skin with restorative cells for immediate anti-aging skin restoration
- ANTI-AGING: Our Korean scientists developed a unique way to extract the ginseng plant’s stem cells (PSC). The Plant Stem Cell anti-aging serum helps improve: skin texture, restoring skin tone, rebuilds elasticity of the skin, repairs damaged collagen, reduces deep & fine skin lines, and skin firmness
- HOW ARE WE UNIQUE? Other brands use “stem like” but not true stem cells. The meristematic cells used in our Plant Stem Cell Beauty’s restoration serum are true & active cells. This allows for ultimate skin results: increased collagen, face lifting, repair of damaged skin cells/free radicals, maximized moisture absorption, & increased skin cell fibers for greater elasticity
- REVOLUTIONARY SCIENCE: Plant Stem Cell Beauty Anti-Aging Serums Wild Ginseng stem cell is the world’s first skin repair plant stem cell serum that uses plants stem cells successfully isolated and cultured to restore your skin on an unprecedented level; the results are that your skin will look healthier and you will look younger in 6 weeks
- SAVE 20% & LOOK YOUNGER IN 6 WEEKS: Want skin irritation relief, in-depth moisturization, and anti-aging protection all in one? Save 20% with our Plant Stem Cell Beauty Rejuvenation Collection (cream, serum, & mask)
Check out our website for details…
This invaluable resource discusses clinical applications with effects and side-effects of applications of stem cells in bone and cartilage regeneration. Each chapter is contributed by a pre-eminent scientist in the field and covers such topics as skeletal regeneration by mesenchymal stem cells, clinical improvement of mesenchymal stem cell injection in injured cartilage and osteoarthritis, Good manufacturing practice (GMP), minimal critera of stem cells for clinical applications, future directions of the discussed therapies and much more.
Bone & Cartilage Regeneration and the other books in the Stem Cells in Clinical Applications series will be invaluable to scientists, researchers, advanced students and clinicians working in stem cells, regenerative medicine or tissue engineering.
Check out our website for details…
Leading transplant physicians critically review and interpret twenty-one key clinical challenges in bone marrow/hematopoietic cell transplantation, and offer their best personal recommendations for treatment. Topics range from transplant strategies to complications of bone marrow transplantation, including a discussion of the indications, benefits, and the risks for a variety of leukemias, lymphomas, and solid tumors. The authors debate such contentious issues as the appropriateness of transplants in older patients, how many stem cells are sufficient for engraftment, and the pros and cons of umbilical cord blood transplantation. Up-to-date and clinically focused, Current Controversies in Bone Marrow Transplantation offers clinical oncologists, hematology/oncology fellows in training, and residents in internal medicine today’s best ready reference and management guide for all their critical oncologic problems arising from the use of bone marrow/stem cell transplantation.
Click Here For More Information