This book is a compilation of the bench experience of leading experts from various research labs involved in the cutting edge area of research. The authors describe the use of stem cells both as part of the combinatorial therapeutic intervention approach and as tools (disease model) during drug development, highlighting the shift from a conventional symptomatic treatment strategy to addressing the root cause of the disease process.
The book is a continuum of the previously published book entitled “Stem Cells: from Drug to Drug Discovery” which was published in 2017.
Visit the website for more information…
With this educational kit, kids will discover the microcosms of living subjects around them. By placing the clip-on microscope included in this kit onto a smartphone’s camera, you have your very own convenient microscope ready to go. With magnification 100 – 300 x optical and 400 – 1000 x digital*, the microscope allows you to witness the lives of cells. A light source is included in this kit along with an educational guide with projects and everything else you need to look very close at the building blocks of life! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: Product contains button batteries. Hazardous if swallowed.
- Prepare wet-mount slides by slicing and staining the materials.
- Examine semi-transparent onion cells, bugs, cheek cells, and pond scum under your microscope.
- Discover the differences between different types of cells and what the functions of each organelle is.
- Kit includes: a clip-on microscope, a attachable light source, a magnifier, microscope slides, cover slips, pipettes, small vials, and a 40 page book.
- *Digital magnification strength depends on the quality of the camera on the mobile device.
Check out our website for details…