# Formulated with camellia oil and camellia extract, the Monday-to-Sunday Sleeping Mask is not only skin-friendly; its additional natural ingredients like lotus flower, magnolia, Lilium candidum flower, and common morning glory extracts help build skin? own moisturizing power for moisturized, healthy complexion. The dual functions of niacinamide and adenosine in the Sleeping Mask help whiten skin and improve wrinkles overnight.
# Main Ingredients
– Moisturizing and nourishing skin : Camellia japonica Seed Oil, Camellia japonica Flower Extract, Lilium candidum Flower Extract, Ipomoea purpurea Extract
– Protecting and soothing skin : Nelumbium speciosum Flower Extract, Magnolia kobus Branch/Flower/Leaf Extract
– Magnolia flower extract has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-oxidizing effects that help purify skin
– Lotus is known as a clean and pure plant growing in mud; lotus flower extract helps prevent active oxygen and stress from oxidation in the body while keeping skin soft and smooth
– Effective in soothing, whitening, and moisturizing skin with anti-oxidation effects, lily extract soothes skin and provides moisture to dry skin for a moisturized, smooth look
# The SE Softner is recommended for concerns like?/B>
– My skin is flaky and dry.
– My skin feels rough and lacks resilience.
– I want to moisturize and nourish my skin while I am sleeping.
– My skin became sensitive due to the external environment.
# 9-FREE INGREDIENT
– Paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, benzophenone, propylene glycol, sulfate-based surfactants, triethanolamine, artificial color, fragrance
- Provides moisture deep into skin with the water bank system : The 3-step water bank system with the effect of providing, storing, and protecting moisture provides moisture to rough, dry skin and moisturizes skin. / Ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and Opuntia ficus-Indica callus culture extract take care of stress caused by the dry external environment and make skin look radiant by providing abundant moisture to skin.
- Processing method of Water Tank System : Abundant minerals, moisture, and nourishment make skin feel smooth by providing moisture to dry skin. Mineral water fills up water storages with moisture inside skin by activating the delivery passage of moisture inside skin. Plant-derived moisture keeps skin moisturized by protecting skin moisture.
- The ingredient story of Hydra Facial Essence! : Ingredients such as Cactus callus culture extract and Bacillus/Soybean ferment extract make dry, rough skin moisturized and radiant by providing moisture deep into skin. / Niacinamide is water-soluble Vitamin B3 and is one of the essential vitamins that our body needs. It is involved in the melanin synthesis mechanism that is closely related to the whitening function.
- Provide abundant moisture to dry, rough skin! Whitening effect for dull skin tone!
The American Educational JPT-T11 cells of plants poster is used for botanical study, and depicts magnified images of the following cells for detailed examination: onion skin, green cells of a leaf, woody stem (lengthwise and cross section), anther, lily ovary, spirogyra, and bacteria. The poster provides views of cells when used for food and water within the plant as well as cells that provide stem structure for additional information. The JPT-T11 is laminated for durability, and measures 25.5 x 36.0 inches (L x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point.) The poster is suitable for grade 8 and higher and age 13 and older.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
American Educational Products, LLC, manufactures and supplies classroom materials and teaching tools for science and math education, as well as early childhood and active play products. The company, founded in 1986, is based in Fort Collins, CO.
- Cells of plants poster for botanical study
- Depicts eight magnified images of plant cells for detailed examination
- Provides view of cells when used for food and water within plant as well as cells that provide stem structure for additional information
- Laminated for durability
- Measures 25.5 x 36.0 inches (L x H)