With this educational kit, kids will discover the microcosms of living subjects around them. By placing the clip-on microscope included in this kit onto a smartphone’s camera, you have your very own convenient microscope ready to go. With magnification 100 – 300 x optical and 400 – 1000 x digital*, the microscope allows you to witness the lives of cells. A light source is included in this kit along with an educational guide with projects and everything else you need to look very close at the building blocks of life! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: Product contains button batteries. Hazardous if swallowed.
- Prepare wet-mount slides by slicing and staining the materials.
- Examine semi-transparent onion cells, bugs, cheek cells, and pond scum under your microscope.
- Discover the differences between different types of cells and what the functions of each organelle is.
- Kit includes: a clip-on microscope, a attachable light source, a magnifier, microscope slides, cover slips, pipettes, small vials, and a 40 page book.
- *Digital magnification strength depends on the quality of the camera on the mobile device.