The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. Abraham Lincoln, 1862 When I came across this quote, it made me recall my first participation at an international meeting on bone marrow transplantation, at a time when this was the only term that was used to describe the field. During a particular session there was a presentation on the use of peripheral blood as the sole source of stem cells for transplantation, and a member of the audience rose to state that it was medically unethical to consider such treatment, as it certainly could not contain stem cells. Now nearly twenty years later, peripheral blood is the predominant source of stem cells used for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. In the same period of time there have been several other dogmatic opinions, which permeate all of medicine, that have come and gone in the field of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, and will continue to do so with advancements from basic and clinical research. It is within this context that the format of this book was devised. Traditionally reviews on specific topics related to hematopoietic stem cell transplantation reflect the views of a single author or a research group.
Our DNA poster is part of our Science range. The main image on this vibrant poster is a diagram of a DNA cell with lots of information surrounding it. This includes information about key points such as genome, chromosomes, gene, genetic mutations, genetic inheritance, DNA, nucleus and cell.
- EDUCATIONAL CHART DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our DNA poster helps students to learn, engage and remember more information than ever before. Covering the basics of DNA, chromosomes and genes, this unique school poster can play a vital role in improving both students’ understanding and classroom décor.
- SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE: Our educational school posters are colorful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information. This Science poster is specifically designed to help students gain a greater understanding of DNA, chromosomes and genes. The wall chart is a great resource for Schools, Classrooms, Science Teachers, Students, Tutors, Home School Parents and Home School Kids.
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Engaging, clear and colorful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Science, while recapping any key information they’ve been taught.
- LARGE SIZE – IDEAL FOR READING FROM A DISTANCE: Our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 33″ x 23.5″. This ensures all posters are easily readable from a distance. Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
- FAST SHIPPING: ****SHIPS 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS**** After you have placed your order, the products will be delivered within 10 business days to your chosen address. Daydream Education is the No. 1 provider of educational wall charts, helping students’ learning in schools for over 20 years!