Since 1998, the volume of research being conducted using human embryonic stem (hES) cells has expanded primarily using private funds because of restrictions on the use of federal funds for such research. Given limited federal involvement, privately funded hES cell research has thus far been carried out under a patchwork of existing regulations, many of which were not designed with this research specifically in mind. In addition, hES cell research touches on many ethical, legal, scientific, and policy issues that are of concern to the public. This report provides guidelines for the conduct of hES cell research to address both ethical and scientific concerns. The guidelines are intended to enhance the integrity of privately funded hES cell research by encouraging responsible practices in the conduct of that research.
Our jewelry, express mood at the moment, carrying a romantic time story let it With our loved ones share all the good,enjoy all the jewelry. If you like it£¬please add it the cart, it is worth you have
- Fahion style, young and lively symbol
- This jewelry is suitable for any occasion to wear, you can highlight a different style, always bring you more feminine charming grace.
- Make a little suprise to someone by sending a small gift
- bring it meant to bring good luck to the wearer
- Find a fashion accessory to show your personality