Our MATRIXYL 3000 + ARGIRELINE peptide + Vitamin C with Organic Hyaluronic Acid Serum Includes the Following Benefits:
Increases Collagen Production with Our Potent MATRIXYL 3000, Leaving Skin More Firm and Youthful Looking
Creates Smoother, Tighter Skin with Our Powerful ARGIRELINE peptide, Also Known as the Natural Botox
Superior Quality MAP Vitamin C that is Light and Oxygen Stable, and pH Balanced
Decreases Appearance of Sun Spots with the Powerful Antioxidants Naturally Found in Vitamin C
Prevents Further Breakdown of Collagen
Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles for a Smoother, More Vibrant Appearance
Enhances Skin Elasticity
Evens Skin Tone for a Brighter, More Radiant Complexion
Improves Skin Texture by Reducing Skin Problems Due to Age
Deeply Moisturizes to Hydrate Dry, Dull Skin
ARGIRELINE is a trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation or its affiliates
All Asterwood Naturals Serums are Free Of:
Never Tested on Animals
We offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, contact us for a full refund without going through the trouble of returning the serum.
Our Serums Can Sell Out Quickly as They are Made in Small Batches to Ensure Freshness. Click the “Add to Cart” Button Now to Guarantee Your Serum is Still in Stock.
- 4OZ GLASS BOTTLE – Also available in 1oz, 2oz, and 8oz sizes.
- FIRM AND YOUTHFUL SKIN – Our potent MATRIXYL 3000 signals your skin to increase collagen production for firmer more youthful looking skin.
- SMOOTH AND TIGHT SKIN – Creates smoother and tighter skin with our powerful ARGIRELINE peptide, also known as the natural botox.
- DESCREASE SUN SPOTS – Decreases appearance of sun spots with the powerful antioxidants naturally found in our potent MAP Vitamin C – MAP Vitamin C is a superior choice for Vitamin C as it is light and oxygen stable, and pH balanced for skin.
- NO OILS, FRAGRANCES, PARABENS OR SULFATES – All Asterwood Naturals Serums are never tested on animals – RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not completely satisfied contact us for a full refund, no questions asked.