Elenco’s Solar Delux Education kit introduces users to a series of do-it-yourself experiments to acquire the basic knowledge of solar energy. They will learn how to make an electrical circuit, make a solar circuit, how to increase voltage and current, and how to use solar power to produce energy for a radio, calculator, battery charger, a cassette player and more! Comes with a 14-page instruction/experiment booklet, including info on increasing voltage and amperage, powering battery charges, radios, games, etc. Lots of science project potential.
- SOLAR CELLS drive your electrical experiments
- 3 X 1.5 VOLT pre-mounted and wired on to one panel
- SOLAR SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT – Terrific for STEM and STEAM curriculum and the study of Alternative Energy options
- EVERYTHING NEEDED to complete projects included in 14 page illustrated instructional/educational manual
- SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT and ELENCO are trademarks of and copyrighted by Elenco Electronics, Inc.
- For Nearly 50 years, Elenco has provided educational/STEM products, along with hobby and test equipment to schools and consumers. Elenco has been family owned and operated since 1972, founded by Gil Cecchin, an electrical engineer. Elenco’s pride is the award-winning SNAP CIRCUITS product line. SNAP CIRCUITS teaches kids to have fun learning electricity, engineering, circuitry and more. The SNAP CIRCUITS brand has been endorsed by educators globally and used in schools, libraries, museums, after-school and homeschool programs, STEM and Maker programs, and at home.