There is a revolution underway with how people are treating and eliminating their pain and discomfort. It’s called Stem Cell Therapy and what it’s able to do is nothing short of miraculous. The ability to restore perfect functions to a body party as if it were new is not a fantasy; it’s real. It doesn’t matter how scarred the tissue, how damaged the joint, or how severe the trauma, Stem Cell Therapy offers answers, and the opportunity to bring your body back to normal! This book will introduce you to Stem Cell Therapy, explain the wonders of regenerative health care, and demonstrate how it has improved the lives of people who came to us looking for solutions and found them.
MAXLAPTER microscope’s high-quality biological slide box contains 30 pieces prepared slides, covering various animal and plant specimens and human tissue specimens; slices are made of high-quality optical glass, easy to focus under different magnification. It applied to students’ science class, children’s home-based education, amateurs’ scientific research and observation.
Ideal for student teaching and junior elementary biological and chemical science research and school demonstration.
Includes specimen for animals, plants, bacteria, human issue. For children, entry-level students or home use.
The plastic box has a built-in sponge protection to prevent any damage during transportation or movements, and which effectively saves the product.
Edge-reinforcing, the slide is made of a separate slot which can be fixed to prevent scratches or breakage.
The slides have information labels on one side, making it easy to find the one you’re looking for.
Slide material: optical glass
Quantity: 30 pcs
Slides size:7.5*2.5 cm/3*1 inch
Plastic box size: 11.5*9.5*3.5 cm / 4.5*3.5*1.4 inch
Product Weight : 220g/0.5LB
- 【High-quality optical glass】Highly transparent slides, strong light transmission, no impurities.
- 【Various Contents】It covers human tissues, insect and plants cell, bacteria, 30 pieces in total, easy to focus under different magnification.
- 【Thickened Package】Thickened protective box, not easily deformed, discoloured, durable, moisture-proof and fully protected from any damage. Multi-layer package with plastic bag, and condensed cardboard tray outside.
- 【Round Edge】Removing the sharp edges and not scratching hands for kids and adults.
- 【Global Warranty】100% REFUND GUARANTEE: You are protected by a lifetime refund guarantee with first class customer service!
Immune Biology of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: Models in Discovery and Translation, Second Edition once again provides clinical and scientific researchers with a deep understanding of the current research in this field and the implications for translational practice. By providing an overview of the immune biology of HSCT, an explanation of immune rejection, and detail on antigens and their role in HSCT success, this book embraces biologists and clinicians who need a broad view of the deeply complex processes involved. It then moves on to discuss the immunobiology mechanisms that influence graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), graft-versus-leukemia effect, and transplantation success. Using illustrative figures, highlighting key issues, describing recent successes, and discussing unanswered questions, this book sums up the current state of HSCT to enhance the prospects for the future. The second edition is fully revised and includes new chapters on microbiome, metabolism, kinase targets, micro-RNA and mRNA regulatory mechanisms, signaling pathways in GVHD, innate lymphoid system development, recovery and function in GVHD, genetically engineered T-cell therapies, immune system engagers for GVHD and graft-versus-tumor, and hematopoietic cell transplant for tolerance induction in solid organ grafts.
- Brings together perspectives from leading laboratories and clinical research groups to highlight advances from bench to the bedside
- Guides readers through the caveats that must be considered when drawing conclusions from studies with animal models before correlating to clinical allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) scenarios
- Categorizes the published advances in various aspects of immune biology of allogeneic HSCT to illustrate opportunities for clinical applications