Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750. This kit contains over 80 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers over 750 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work. A computer interface option lets children view waveforms and frequencies (compatible with Windows 95 or later).Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750. This kit contains over 80 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices. Recommended for children 8 and older, this set offers over 750 do-it-yourself projects that will give your child an entertaining, concrete education on how electronics work. A computer interface option lets children view waveforms and frequencies (compatible with Windows 95 or later).
Build over 750 different electronic projects. View larger.
Solar Periodic Lights View larger.
Create Working Electronic Circuits
Snap Circuits comes with over 80 pieces to create over 750 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, resistors, an FM radio module, and a solar cell, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices.
View Frequencies with Computer Interface
The SC-750 kit features a CI-73 computer interface for use with over 50 of the projects. With the included software and PC-interface cable, your child can view waveforms and frequencies, just like an electronics engineer.
For projects involving the CI-73 computer interface, your computer will need Windows 95 or later and a working microphone input port.
Simple, Fun Projects Let Kids Learn While They Play
With its easy-to-follow instructions, Snap Circuits gives your child a hands-on education in how electrical circuits work to run the everyday devices that they’re familiar with. They’ll also gain valuable lessons in building and in following instructions. The project manuals include large color illustrations and simple directions for each project.
The project list includes all of the projects in the SC-100, SC-300, and SC-500 kits and additional projects like a solar alarm, a rechargeable battery, and a vibration detector. With these projects, children will learn about electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and more.
Grow as You Go
Because the projects are arranged in order of complexity, kids can build on their skills as they progress through the manual. The lessons start out with a simple electric light and switch project that demonstrates how electricity is turned on and off with a switch. Further along, kids can put together an LED flasher, a photo solar alarm, an electronic kazoo, and more.
Design Your Own Circuits and Upgrade Your Kit
Once children have mastered several of the techniques introduced in this kit, they can use the components to experiment and create their own customized circuits and electronic devices. The Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 can also be upgraded to the Snap-Micro I Standard (SCM-400) with the purchase of a UC-100 upgrade kit. Kids will enjoy additional parts, manuals, and projects that’ll take their kit–and their fun–to the next level.
Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750 requires four AA batteries, which are not included.
What’s in the Box
Plastic snap-grid, 82 electrical components, 5 project manuals, software, and PC-interface cable.
|Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100||Snap Circuits SC-300||Snap Circuits Pro SC-500||Snap Circuits Extreme SC-750|
| || || || |
- BUILD WORKING CIRCUITS Build over 750 Exciting electronics circuit projects with 80+ electronic components
- SUPPORTS a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum
- NO SOLDERING – NO TOOLS – IT’S A SNAP ~ Snap Modules require no tools and ensure solid electrical connections
- LEARN BY DOING Build working models of a Lie Detector, burglar alarm, radio, parrallel circuits and much, much more. More than 750 exciting projects in all with included 80+ snap together parts including photoresistor, power amplifier, variable capacitor, analog meter, solar cell. Includes everything found in SC-100, SC-300 & SC-500
- DESIGN electrical circuits using the knowledge gained from building over 750 circuits found in the illustrated instruction manual
- AWARDS ~ Snap Circuits brand kits have received the following awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, STEM Approved
- SNAP CIRCUITS provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience building models of working electrical circuits
- CIRCUITSAFE TECHNOLOGY Is only found in Snap Circuits brand electronics education kits. ~
SNAP CIRCUITS, ELECTRONICS EXPLORATION KIT, CIRCUITSAFE, LEARN BY DOING, and ELENCO are trademarks of Elenco Electronics, Inc.
These Science posters are beautifully illustrated, colorful kids’ charts, containing attractive images and informative text. Printed on heavy duty 65lb high gloss paper measuring 33″ x 23.5″, the charts are highly readable from a distance. The educational posters can provide a solid foundation for students, to ensure that they fully understand a wide range of Science topics. The posters are designed to improve learning, help students to remember taught knowledge and provide helpful reference guides throughout lessons. The large wall charts are made of heavy duty gloss paper, with colorful images and concise information. Titles included in the set are: Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells, The Lungs and Gas Exchange, The Circulatory System, The Immune System, The Liver, The Kidneys and Urine Production, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, The Five Types of Solid Structures, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Enthalpy, SI Quantities and Units, Waves, The Electromagnetic Spectrum, The Photoelectric Effect, The Gas Laws, and Capacitors. Brought to you by Daydream Education, the No.1 provider of educational wall charts, helping students’ learning in schools for over 20 years!
- EDUCATIONAL CHARTS DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our set of 18 Science posters help students to learn, engage and remember more information than ever before. Covering a range of core topics, these unique school posters can play a vital role in improving both students’ understanding and classroom décor.
- SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE: Our educational school posters are colorful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information. The set of 18 Science posters are specifically designed to help students gain a greater understanding of complex topics. The wall charts are a great resource for Schools, Classrooms, Science Teachers, Students, Tutors, Home School Parents and Home School Kids.
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Engaging, clear and colorful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Science, while recapping any key information they’ve been taught.
- LARGE SIZE – IDEAL FOR READING FROM A DISTANCE: Our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 33″ x 23.5″. This ensures that the posters are easily readable from a distance. Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
- FAST SHIPPING: ****SHIPS 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS**** After you have placed your order, the products will be delivered within 10 business days to your chosen address. Daydream Education is the No.1 provider of educational wall charts, helping students’ learning in schools for over 20 years!