This volume contains a collection of protocols from some of the major laboratories involved in stem cell research across the world. The research discussed in this book covers topics such as: isolating, characterizing and expanding dental pulp stem cells; manipulating the proliferative potential of cardiomyocytes by gene transfer; isolation of stromal stem cells from adipose tissue; noninvasive assessment of cell fat and biology in transplanted mesenchymal stem cells; and cell-free therapy for organ repair. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Adult Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for helping researchers transform the study of stem cells into an industrialized process that will supply patients with efficient, safe, and cost-effective cell treatments.
Click here if you need more detailed info…
-What are the good ingredients contained in the serum helpful to the skin?-
* Provides vitality to your skin
Ginseng callus stem cells strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and help restore and improve fatigued and damaged skin
* Dual function of skin brightening(evens out your skin tone) and anti wrinkle
Contains Adenosine and Albutin that brighten your skin and even out your skin tone and make your skin elastsic and tight
* Powerful rejuvenation function from ginseng & resurrection plant stem cell
Ginseng callus stem cells absorb more quickly into the skin than other plant extracts without irritating the skin. They boost collagen synthesis and brighten the skin to give healthy, revitalized skin.
-Who is this recommended for?-
1. Customers with face concerns including wrinkles and fine lines
2. Customers with dull skin and uneven skin tone concerns
3. Customers who want to have a fair skin complexion
4. Customers with dry skin problems due to lack of moisture
5. Customers who have oily skin with tight skin problems due to lack of moisture
6. Customers with skin sensitive to external stimuli
7. Customers with troubled skin problems due to a lot of stress
-What is stem cell?-
As a cell at primitive stage, it is a pluripotent cell with an ability to divide into any kind of organism.
-What is Callus?-
It is soft tissue that covers wounds and grows by recovering dividing ability of wounded cell when a plant is wounded.
With excellent ability to grow naturally, it improves damaged skin and prevents aging by invigorating skin regeneration.
- An energy serum that delivers optimal results fast for a clear and healthy-looking skin. Ginseng callus stem cells strengthen the skin’s barrier and help restore damaged skin
- Controls excessive sebum production and maintains the skin’s natural pH balance, Hydrate your skin from the inside out
- Contains Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract and Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Callus Culture Extract that counteract skin damage caused by dry skin and keeps your skin soft, supple and moisturized.
- This double functional serum contains Zanthoxylum Piperitum extract that protects your skin from external stimuli and makes your skin soft and smooth by providing moisture to your skin.
- Made in Korea. 1.7oz/50ml. For all skin types. Sold by RESKIN COSMETICS(manufacturer)
Detailed information available on our homepage…
This comprehensive volume is the first to specifically target developing, adult and diseased neural stem cells. It explores recent advances in the understanding of neural stem cell biology along with strategies that use these cells to tackle neurological diseases and brain aging. Ten inclusive chapters discuss a wide range of topics including neurogenesis, neurodegeneration, demyelinating disease, mood regulation, and spinal cord regeneration, among others.
Written by world-renowned scientists in the field, Neural Stem Cells in Development, Adulthood and Disease presents cutting-edge studies of interest to both established neurogenesis researchers and readers with general interests in nervous system science. It is an authoritative addition to the Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine series.
Check out our website for details…