Available in both written as well as audio formats, The Book on Stem Cells for Osteoarthritis is an easy to understand “consumer’s guide” to understanding how stem cells are used to treat osteoarthritis. It is written in easy to understand language by Nathan Wei, MD, FACP, FACR a board-certified rheumatologist and authority on the topic. If you’re at all interested in the current technology and the questions you need to ask before you seek out this type of treatment, this guide is a must.
How many steps are in your skincare routine? With cleansing and moisturizing, exfoliating and spot-treatments, most of us use way too many products. Things don’t have to be so complicated!
Skin Clearing Serum by Eva Naturals is an all-in-one formula that simplifies skincare! We brought together some of the most potent ingredients to address a wide range of skin concerns. Vitamin C is the star of our blend as it offers anti-aging benefits like UV protection and helps repair sun-damaged skin. We paired it with Hyaluronic Acid, which provides incredible hydration, for smooth, younger-looking skin!
Because blemishes pop up at any age, we included the cleansing powers of Retinol! It gives pores a deep clean, warding off breakouts and minimizing the appearance of pores. Niacinamide works to reduce redness and inflammation, while Salicylic Acids offers gentle exfoliation your skin will love!
- Best Anti-Aging Serum: Loaded with antioxidants, our Vitamin C Serum helps protect against UV rays while repairing sun-damaged skin. For an anti-aging boost, Hyaluronic Acid provides incredible hydration by holding up to 1000 times its weight in water!
- Glowing Complexion: Acne and other skin conditions leave your complexion looking red and uneven. The Niacinamide found in our formula supports healthy skin by naturally reducing inflammation and soothing troubled skin for an overall more even skin tone!
- Best Acne Treatment: When pores are clogged with dirt and oil, they become larger and more visible. Retinol works to cleanse the pores, thereby making them appear smaller. Add to that the exfoliating effects of Salicylic Acid, and our serum is ready to fight blemishes and improve acne prone skin.
- Natural Skincare: Packed with vitamins, essential oils, and organic ingredients like Aloe, our organic vitamin c serum is an adult acne treatment and dry skin treatment all in one! We focus on natural ingredients to keep our formula safe and effective for all skin types.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: With so many vitamin c skin care products promising amazing results, it’s hard to know which brands you can trust. We’re so confident that you’ll love our skin serum, we’re offering it with our money back guarantee. You can try it risk free today!
One of the biggest challenges faced in medical research had been to create accurate and relevant models of human disease. A number of good animal models have been developed to understand the pathophysiology. However, not all of them reflect the human disorder, a classic case being Usher’s syndrome where the mutant mice do not have the same visual and auditory defects that patients face. There are others which have been even more difficult to model due to the multi-factorial nature of the condition and due to lack of discovery of a single causative gene such as age-related macular degeneration or Alzheimer’s syndrome. Thus a more relevant and accurate system will allow us to make better predictions on relevant therapeutic approaches.
The discovery of human pluripotent stem cells in 1998 followed by the technological advances to reprogram somatic cells to pluripotent-stem cell-like cells in 2006 has completely revolutionized the way we can now think about modelling human development and disease. This now coupled with genome editing technologies such as TALENS and CRISPRs have now set us up to develop in vitro models both 2D as well as 3D organoids, which can more precisely reflect the disease in the patients. These combinatorial technologies are already providing us with better tools and therapeutics in drug discovery or gene therapy.
This book summarizes both the technological advances in the field of generation of patient specific lines as well as various gene editing approaches followed by its applicability in various systems. The book will serve as a reference for the current state of the field as it:
-Provides a comprehensive overview of the status of the field of patients derived induced pluripotent stem cells.
-Describes the use of cardiac cells as a main featured component within the book.
-Examines drug toxicity analysis as a working example throughout the book.