Vintage Style Meets Modernity
The KM-A1 keycaps set is perfect for those who love the style of old-school typewriters and want to replace their conventional keyboard keycaps. It combines the aesthetic of an old-times typewriter and the modern technology of a mechanical keyboard.
Backlight-Compatible Retro Keycaps
Round keycaps with slight indentation fit your fingers comfortably, providing you with a refreshing typing experience. Designed with backlit keyboards in mind, these keycaps won’t block the backlighting. Immerse yourself in the gorgeous glow of RGB backlighting when you’re typing in dim light.
Pad-printed keycaps will wear with time. When they do, they look old and have an unattractive sheen. These double-shot-molded keycaps are abrasion-resistant and will look great for a long time, even with regular use. No worries about missing or worn lettering anymore.
This keycap set is designed for all AUKEY mechanical keyboards. Also compatible with most Cherry MX mechanical keyboards and other keyboards using the Cherry MX-like stems such as Kailh and Gateron. For more detailed information, refer to the keycap size chart.
- Vintage Typewriter Style: These circular keycaps bring you a retro, nostalgic typing experience on your modern mechanical keyboard. Perfect for backlit gaming keyboards
- 104-Key Set: Replace the keycaps of a full-sized, ANSI-layout mechanical keyboard with this keycaps set. Includes number pad and F1 to F12 keycaps
- Long-Term Use: Double-shot-molded ABS keycaps are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant for solid long-term use and extended product lifetime
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with all Cherry MX key switches, and Cherry MX-like switches including most Kailh, Gateron, and Outemu mechanical switches
- Package Contents: AUKEY KM-A1 Double-Shot-Molded Backlight-Compatible Keyboard Keycap Set, Keycap Removal Tool, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card